Band camp now offers a subscription model for Artists. For a yearly subscription fee you get any new release I put out (cd or digital) and access to a lengthy and growing list of live shows and interviews.
What you get:
- All the new music I make, streaming instantly on your mobile device via the free Bandcamp app, and also available as a high-quality download.*
- Exclusive access to the Stephen Simmons fan community.
These back-catalog and subscriber-only releases:
No Snow On The Ground
Live on Good Noise Radio (Netherlands)
Live on Radio One WETS w/ Dave Carter (8.20.2016)
Live on WDVX Blue Plate 8.05.2016
Into The Bone
Live in Des Moines at The Social Club
- A 15% discount on all my merchandise.
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting me in a sustainable way.
You’re a subscriberThank you!
* Downloads are DRM-free and available in MP3, FLAC and more.
Stephen Simmons was raised in the small town of Woodbury, Tennessee. As a songwriter and Ten years as a Road Dog, Stephen’s vision has grown to entail more than just reflections of rural America. Stephen’s records (which were compared to everyone from Johnny Cash to Ryan Adams) combine virtuosic songcraft and musicianship with unparalleled artistic honesty.